JDS Company 14059 Cyclone 2100-CK 2 Horsepower 1700 CFM Cyclone Dust Collector 220-Volt 1 Phase
JDS Company 14059 Cyclone 2100-CK 2 Horsepower 1700 CFM Cyclone Dust Collector 220-Volt 1 Phaseby JDS
- (4 reviews)
- Write a review
- Compact design is perfect for small shops, only 61 inches tall!
- The self cleaning 1 Micron Canister is equipped with its own motor.
- New and Improved "Turbo Fan" impeller is larger, resulting in more Power!
- New collection drum makes disposing of collected waste faster and easier!
- The smallest most compact cyclone on the market is now portable!!!
- This offer is no longer available. Visit our home page to discover our latest discount offers.
- Brand: JDS
- Package: 63.5 x 43.5 x 24.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 348 pounds
- Item ID: upc:850808001408
- Item ID: ean:0850808001408
(4 customer reviews)
Great Dust Collector!, December 3, 2008
Customer "Peter R" (Middleboro, MA)
Jet DC1100 Replacement, April 3, 2010
StainlessSteel (N.E. Indiana)
preference much better.It almost has the same space foot print as the Jet,comes with a 220V motor,built in cyclone,large air filter
with clear plastic bag,easy to remove 30 gallon collection drum on casters and a timed electric motor driven flapper inside the air
filter that activates after you turn off the unit. Also JDS offers a wireless remote as a option (a must)This unit does come at a
higher cost than the Jet,but you are moving up to the next level of dust collection (single vs dual stage). I reccomend this unit
but not Amazons price after a fellow reviewer reccomended contacting JDS diretly and buying it for 1299.00 + free shipping.That's
just what I did and opted for the option remote for.
Customer Service is Excellent!!!, March 8, 2010
I wouldn't suggest assembling it this way unless you are very patient, resourceful and have the proper tools. I did this only out of necessity, since I don't know four men I could get together to help accomplish the assembly by the instructions in the manual.
The plastic bag for collecting the ultra fine dust didn't come close to fitting, it was a couple of inches too small in diameter. A phone call to JDS had my problem rectified quickly. THIS COMPANY HAS EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!! I had a.